Family

Family
Me as a tall person

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I thought if I had a blog, I would write more. We'll see how that goes.

I am an MD but astonishingly poorly educated otherwise. Some educational lowpoints: I never took a science course in high school (made college confusing: the "first" time I went to college I took physics and didn't know there was a textbook!). I got through college without taking English. I was so mad at high school English teachers for ruining literature for me that I punished myself. I recently found a paper I wrote in sociology. I could swear I never took a sociology class! Made a big impression on me I guess. I took 4 years of Latin, 3 years of French, and 2 years of Spanish. I can count in French and Spanish and ask where the library is. I can't understand the answer however, so I try to travel to English speaking countries or in the company of my Francophone son. Fortunately, the rest of the world has better language skills than I do and can speak English.

Might finish this later: generator test in 4 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment