Family

Family
Me as a tall person

Thursday, July 30, 2009

My vacation


So I am on "vacation" this week. So far I have done the quarterly NYS employer taxes, no help from their so called online filing which took 2 hours and wouldn't complete (they said it was because I was using Firefox, but when I tried IE it was worse), tidied the house for a party/meeting of the PTA (Harry: the living room table has NO magazines on it), WASHED MY CAR FOR GOD'S SAKE (if you make rain by washing your car, will I make a tornado as I have never been known to wash a car?), taken 100 lbs of paper to the Abitibi box at the school, put in 5 hours moving wood chips to the amazing new elementary school playground, done the PTA treasurer thing, sent Mom&Dad mail to my brother, withdrawn $ from nysaves and sent it to GWU to pay for the 2nd to last undergraduate college bill, called the phone company in Vermont, called IHA to get my gym debit card, filled my scripts, gone to the gym 3 times, and hosted 12 people at our PTA party/dinner. Next: 3 days of PTA camp in Utica!!!!!!!!!

Oh I forgot: I cleaned the inside of my car as well. I didn't find anything I needed there, unless you count the Canadian money. You folks who occasionally ride with me will be happy to know the (brand new) kitty litter is no longer in the car. I did find 3 right hand black winter gloves. Good thing I am right handed. (Hmmm...) Can anyone tell me how you get the streaks off the car? I have no experience with this. I washed with Calgon DW liquid in hot water, which worked really well on the bug carcasses.

So tonight I again tried to get movies of my water snake but again failed. I walked along the edge of the pond running my Flip hoping to get a picture of a frog jumping in. I have a nice audio of plops, screeches, and tractor noise but didn't get a single frog in the picture.

Now it's time to make dinner but since I have all the party leftovers, I can just chill. Wondrous!!

Next vacation: clean the oven. Can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment