Family

Family
Me as a tall person

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

comedian in the senate

What is the problem with Al Franken being in the senate? Those who think Al Franken should not be a US senator always epithet him as "TV comic" or some such denigration. Never mind that, in the absence of a Minnesota law stating that a majority must amount to a lead of more than 225 votes, he won the election, what is the issue with a comedian being a senator? Haven't we had several physician senators, who wasted a perfectly good medical education to become an elected representative? What about the bug killer from Texas? I think it is about time that a funny guy got seated. I just hope he has some fun there. It looks to me like a not very fun job, but what do I know?

1 comment:

  1. I thought for sure there would be some mention here of Arnold over there in Cahleefoniah. Comedians...well I should say, funny comedians...are actually more intelligent that the average human being in my opinion, while people who would choose to play the terminator are...well maybe it's all too obvious to even mention.

    ReplyDelete